Thursday, November 13, 2014

Folgers Flavor Coffee Enhancers

Want to add flavor with no added calories to your coffee? Try a squeeze (or up to 1/2 tsp. ) of Folgers Flavors Coffee Enhancer.  I like that I can add flavor with out adding  sweetner!

Folgers Flavors, has 4  Coffee Enhancer flavors they are  Caramel, Vanilla, Mocha & Hazelnut.
I like them all. I have even mixed both Vanilla and Hazelnut  into my coffee. 

I made this mornings coffee with Mocha, I will say after the first taste I will never buy coffee from the coffee places again. There is no need to I can make Coffee-House Quality coffee in my own home, and save myself money!
Try it your self.

I received 4 Samples of Flogers Flavors Coffee Enhancer from #CrowdTap in exnchage for my Blog review. #‎FolgersFans‬ ‪#‎sponsored‬

No comments:

Post a Comment