Monday, October 21, 2013

Delicious, handcrafted meals for two from Old El Paso - now available in the frozen aisle!

I like Mexican food.When I do make it from scratch,  I have quite a bit left over, since there is only myself and my husband. So I usually do not make it from scratch.

 I was happy when Blog Spark chose me to try the Old El Paso Frozen entrees for two. I found  Old El Paso Frozen entrees for two in the freezer aisle of my local grocery store. 

Did you know that you can now find premium, handcrafted, Old El Paso Frozen entrees for two in the freezer aisle of your local grocery store? You can with Old El Paso Frozen entrees for two.

Imagine coming home from work and digging into your favorite Mexican dish only to find delicious ingredients you can actually see including steak, chicken and rice. Talk about convenient—it’s the savory Mexican taste you love, without the hassle and ready in minutes!

With eight different flavors of fajitas, enchiladas, quesadillas and burritos, these entrees are sure to fulfill your dinner needs. On your way home from work tonight, swing by the store and head for the freezer aisle– your other half will thank you!

 When I took my free product coupon to the store and I had a hard decision choosing from all of the Old El Paso Frozen entrees for two. I finally selected Old El Paso Chicken Enchiladas.

 Old El Paso (Frozen Chicken Enchiladas, are made with authentic corn (not flour)  tortillas which are wrapped around  seasoned beef. The enchiladas are then opped with ancho chile sauce sprinkled with fresh shredded Monterey Jack cheese.

Old El Paso (Frozen) Chicken Enchiladas were bubbling when I removed them from the oven, and they smelled so good. The chicken was flavorful, the ancho chile sauce was not to spicy. The sauce had just the right amonut of seasoing. I think the Montery Jack cheese gave the dish a nice finish.  My husband liked that this was made with authenetic corn tortillas, he also liked the ancho chile sauce.


There are 8 different Old El Paso Frozen entrees  to choose from


Chicken Burritos
Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Fajitas
Chicken Quesadillas
Shredded Beef Burritos
Shredded Beef Enchiladas
Steak Fajitas
Steak Quesadillas






Which one would you try?
You can find out more information for Old El Paso Frozen Entrees at the Old El Paso website - www.oldelpaso.com
Be sure to connect with Old El Paso on Facebook - www.facebook.com/oldelpaso

Disclosure:  The free product and information have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark

2 comments:

  1. georgianne georgiadisOctober 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM

    I love your review. I am going to have to go out and buy some of these to try them .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your review has made me want to go out and buy some or all of these. My next shopping trip I am going to see if my store has these. I am a regular user of Old El Paso food products.

    ReplyDelete