Monday, January 21, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Review


When I received the three Palmolive Fresh Infusions scents as I sniff tested each one it quickly became apparent to me I would have a hard time choose just one scent as a favorite scent.
As I washed dishes I noticed how easily it cleaned dishes with it's rich lather. Palmolive Fresh Infusions  is concentrated a drop or two goes a long way and cleaned dishes quickly. I was surprised that so little of this cleans dishes so well.

Palmolive Fresh Infusions  come in thee natural smelling scents, Lemon Thyme, Lime Basil & Ginger White Tea. I like all three scents, choosing just one as a favorite scent has almost been impossible but I will say Lime Basil has just slightly edged the other two out as my favorite scent and that does not mean I do not like the other two as much. 

What really has impressed me is that Walmart has these for around $2.96 each. I will purchase more of these.

 I Shared Palmolive Fresh Infusions Lemon Thyme with my sister. She loved the scent and how well it cleaned dishes and cookware. Even cooked on foods quickly washed off.

For more information here is a Link to Palmolive website: http://bit.ly/VMwX1V

To read reviews here is a Link to Influenster Palmolive Fresh Infusions review page:
http://bit.ly/101WrXn

You can find  Fresh Infusions @ Walmart for around $2.96 each.

Disclaimer:   I received all three  Palmolive Fresh Infusions scents  complimentary through Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment